A property based on the Norfolk Coast became a victim of the December 2013 flooding crisis.
In early December a homeowner in Rhyl, North Wales was away from home when there was a sea surge.
A landlord in Hertford had water ingressing through the side wall of his 1900's end terraced house.
A client from Reading reported a damp patch under her kitchen floor that was progressively getting worse.
We had a call from a distressed shop owner who had water coming through her ceiling when she opened up on a Saturday morning.
Letting Agents in Hertford asked us to visit one of their landlords property which had been affected by water damage.
A fire caused by a faulty electrical socket in a kitchenette caused extensive smoke damage.
A burst 50 gallon water tank caused mains water to run through a 2 bedroom house undetected for 2 days.