Case Studies - Fire at Estate Agents

Cause -

The fire started in a faulty electrical socket in the kitchenette at the rear of the shop. There was fire damage to this area and also extensive smoke damage to the shop interior. We also had to carry out repairs to the front door which was broken down by the Fire Brigade. Instructions were received from the landlord and owner of the premises.

Outcome -

Emergency repairs and a fire clean up were carried out within 48 hours so that the business could reopen.

Fire at Estate Agents